Inside and Outside Sales Opportunities
We are actively hiring for sales positions as we grow and expand our sales territories. Inside sales is the gateway opportunity where we will train you on the industry, increase your hardwood acumen, and give you hands on experience with our entire product line and production process.
Inside sales positions will be responsible for fielding inbound phone calls and web inquiries, ensuring our outbound trucks are full with orders, and managing existing customer relationships. Inside sales openings are located at our White Marsh, MD headquarters.
Additionally we are looking for experienced outside sales reps who can prospect and identify new customers within specified product lines and geographic territories. Lumber sales experience is preferred but not required. Mostly we need driven individuals capable of hunting for new business and expanding our offerings within established territories.
Salaried and commissioned positions plus bonus and incentives.
Inside sales Summary/Objective:
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers and filling their orders; responding to inbound Web RFQs and establishing relationships with new customers; and supporting the Outside Sales Team and the Sales Manager in sales and customer service efforts.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Take incoming Customer Service and Sales related phone calls.
- Make outbound sales and prospecting calls in support of Territory Managers.
- Respond to inbound calls and WebRFQs from existing and new customers.
- Take Sales Orders and Credit Applications from Customers over the phone and via email.
- Post sales orders to Epicor LumberTrack Software. Call / Email Customers with sales order and RFQ information.
- Work closely with the Credit Manager to establish credit terms for new and existing Customers.
- Coordinate with Shipping Department and Lumber Mill to approve shipments based on credit terms with Customers.
- Work with the Credit Department in calling Customers to discuss credit balances and to arrange payments and credit terms.
- If you have strong Customer Service skills, including prior experience working with Customers over the phone, and a background in building products or wood products, then we want to speak with you.
Please fill out the form, call or email to connect with us and learn more about this exciting career opportunity!